Please DONATE your tax-deductible donation to support animals of Ukraine
**********URGENT*****IMPORTANT**** please SHARE
Please DONATE your tax deductible donation to our 501 non profit dog rescue Fine Whines and Lickers to support animals of Ukraine ( QR code is at the end of this post)
Few things, please read:
1) First of all would like to thank you https://steffanlaw.com/ located in Hillsborough, NC for providing FREE legal advice if our non profit 501 dog rescue -now, I know our rescue can help with this cause officially
2) We have contacted volunteers and have ways of transporting dog/cat food to hot spots of Ukraine ( it will be done when there is space).
3) Still looking for BULK dog/cat food supplier in Poland and volunteers who can transport dog/cat food to Polish/Ukrainian border ( Shehyni)
4) the long term goal is also to find partner rescues in Europe and move animals from hot spots to safe places ( if we raise enough funds we will purchase dog/cat crates to help to transport ), also need help contacting your congressman in US and asking to lift restrictions to fly homeless animals to USA. Looking for rescue partners who have the same goal to unite the strengths. If restrictions are lifted, looking for someone to sponsor the transportation costs or hiring an airplane to transport those animals. then rescue partners in US to be able to intake those animals. Remember, this is a long term goal- to find likeminded people with means and who are ready to support more than just an advise.
5) Looking for pro bono accountant for our rescue incase there is a large amount of donations for this cause and we would need an assistance with tax filing etc.
6) Ukrainians in hot spots- please post with pictures of your pets who are in need of food, name of your towns, pictures of homeless pets. Please remember, the food will be available in only places where it is safe to transport it to. But we need to spread the word. Maybe others can also help.